Disney’s Family Singalong was a huge hit for families that share a love for Disney, as some of the biggest celebrities got together via Zoom to perform Disney’s iconic songs. So of course it was a no brainer for the studio to do it again.
ABC has gathered up a new group of celebrities to perform more of Disney’s library of classic hits. Ryan Seacrest is returning as the host for the event that will once again be shot remotely.
Here is who ABC was able to roundup this time around:
- “A Whole New World” – Idina Menzel (Elsa in the Frozen franchise) and Ben Platt (Pitch Perfect)
- “Almost There” – Chloe x Halle (Halle Bailey who will play Ariel in the live-action The Little Mermaid and her sister Chloe) and Anika Noni Rose (Tiana in The Princess and the Frog)
- “Hakuna Matata” – Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover (Pumba, Timon, and Simba in the Lion King remake) and Walter Russell III
- “Part of Your World” – Halsey
- “Poor Unfortunate Souls” – Rebel Wilson (Played Ursula in the Hollywood Bowl production of The Little Mermaid)
- “Remember Me” – Miguel (Perfomed the song on the Coco soundtrack)
- “Step in Time” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” – Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Hayley Erbert
- “Try Everything” – Shakira (Gazelle in Zootopia)
- “When I Am Older” – Josh Gad (Olaf in Frozen)
- “You’ll Be in My Heart” – Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey and Josh Strickland
- “Zero to Hero” – Keke Palmer (Appeared in the Disney Channel Original Movie Jump In!)
Read: ‘Prop Culture’ – Review
Disney said Friday that more acts will be announced over the next week.
The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II will air Sunday, May 10, at 7 p.m. ET on ABC. It will become available to stream on Disney+ in the days that follow.
‘The Little Mermaid’ Trailer Has The Most Views Since 2019s ‘The Lion King’
Mena Massoud Says ‘Aladdin 2’ is “Very Unlikely”
‘Phineas and Ferb’ Revival is Bringing Back Co-Creator Jeff “Swampy” Marsh