Every day is one day closer to the opening of Avengers Campus at Walt Disney Studios – even though we only know that it’s opening in the summer.
But as construction comes to an end, Disneyland Paris is slowly unveiling what we’ll be able to find in the new land. One such element is the Avengers Deployment Vehicle or “ADV“, a fancy high-tech car from Star Industries which will deploy the Marvel superheroes across the campus.
With a sleeker and cleaner aesthetic, the Paris-exclusive is a far-better design than California’s jeep style car.
In the Avengers Campus-universe (an alternate version of the MCU), the ADVs were developed by Tony Stark from Stark Industries in collaboration with Shuri from Wakanda Design Group.
The Disney Parks website shared 6 key facts that we need to know about the ADV:
- The ADV was designed following a futurist aesthetic and equipped with cutting-edge technology.
- Tony Stark’s sophisticated definition of style is reflected in the vehicle’s sleek look and feel.
- The Avengers logo is a strong identity marker.
- Its oversized wheels and angular-shaped bodywork symbolize strength and power.
- The ADV is powered by Wakandan Vibranium — an ultra-resilient energy source that flows through all elements of the vehicle, protecting the driver and cargo alike.
- There are unique side doors that allow for swift access and a peek at the interior; the rear open bay lets recruits greet the Super Heroes aboard!
Keep your eyes peeled on The DisInsider for more Avengers Campus updates!
OPINION: Superhero Fatigue Isn’t An Issue If The Movies Are Good
Marvel Studios Delays ’Thunderbolts’ Amid Writers Strike
Rosa Salazar Secretly Joins ‘Captain America: New World Order’