Got a Disney Scoop?
Got a Confidential Disney scoop for The DisInsider?
Have a hot Disney/Pixar/Marvel/Star Wars/Parks scoop fill out the submission form below.
Our submission form is completely confidential. Your name and email are not required to submit, but the strongest scoop tips include suggestions on how to obtain documentation or evidence that would substantiate the story.
Messages are reviewed regularly, but we cannot promise an individual response.
Steps You Can Take to Stay Anonymous
- Don’t contact us from your home or work computer or internet connection. Use a public wi-fi network in an area where your screen is not visible to security cameras.
- Use separate accounts from the ones you usually use for email, Google, social media, etc. for contact and browsing activity related to your tip. Consider downloading Tor browser and using a secure operating system like Tails.
- Avoid personal communication with us via email, phone or social media. Someone investigating a leak may be able to discover you by tracing your habits.
- Delete everything. Erase documents, web history, messages, proof of contact, do not keep trails of communication or activity anywhere that is normally accessible.
- Don’t tell anyone that you’re a source.