Dok-Ondar sends players on assignment in the VR game based on Disney Parks’ Galaxy’s Edge
Last week, StarWars.com highlighted the new game and posted a new trailer for the immersive VR experience, the next episode of Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge – Last Call; coming to Oculus Quest on September 15.
The team on The Mother Ship posted:
Dok-Ondar’s final assignment for you is almost here, and there’s lots of new intel to help prepare for the adventure... ILMxLAB, Lucasfilm’s award-winning immersive entertainment studio, revealed today a full gameplay trailer and new details for Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge — Last Call.
StarWars.com also gave some important details regarding who you might meet along the way:
- Hondo Ohnaka (Jim Cummings –Winnie the Pooh, Aladdin, The Princess and the Frog)
- Neeva (Anika Noni Rose – The Princess and the Frog, Dreamgirls, Them)
- Stormtrooper Lt. Gauge (Daman Mills – Dragon Ball Super: Broly, Final Fantasy VII Remake)
- Gangster Boggs Triff (Darin DePaul – Spider-man, Shazam!)
- IG-88 voiced by (Rhys Darby – Yes Man, Flight of the Conchords)
- Ady Sun’Zee (Ellie Araiza)
Previously, ILMxLAB had revealed:
- R2-D2 (himself)
- C-3PO (Anthony Daniels)
- Dok-Ondar (Cory Rouse)
- Seezelslak (Bobby Moynihan)
- Lens Kamo (Karla Crome)
- Baron Attsmun (Mark Rolston)
For our part, we were excited at the first hint of the new game.
But enough from us, check out the new trailer:
To paraphrase old Palpy, “We’ll be watching [this one] with great interest.”
Keep it here for updates from across the galaxy!