‘Who Framed Roger Rabbit’ Coming to 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray in December
The cult classic is coming to glorious 4K in a new Ultra HD Blu-ray release!
Who Framed Roger Rabbit is the cult classic film featuring a wild blend of live-action and animation in the fictional Toontown. Directed by Robert Zemeckis and produced by Steven Spielberg, the film is a zany spin on the Golden Age of Hollywood. The physical release will be available to purchase on December 7. In addition to a standard release, Best Buy will offer an exclusive Steelbook version as well.
Interestingly, the film has already been available in 4K on Disney+, and this disc will likely feature the same transfer.
The bonus features, all of which can be found on the previous Blu-ray release, are listed below.
- Filmmakers’ Audio Commentary – View the film with Audio Commentary by filmmakers Bob Zemeckis, Frank Marshall, Steve Starkey, Jeff Price, Peter Seaman and Ken Ralston.
- The Roger Rabbit Shorts
- Tummy Trouble – The accident-prone Roger Rabbit faces new perils when he is left to baby-sit for the mischievous Baby Herman.
- Roller Coaster Rabbit – Mother takes Baby Herman to the State Fair, and leaves him with Roger Rabbit so she can visit the psychic (fortune-teller).
- Trail Mix-Up – Roger Rabbit returns in an all-new outdoor adventure that finds the irrepressible Toon star on a hilarious, disaster-filled camping trip.
- Deleted Scene
- The Pig Head Sequence – Judge Doom and the weasels teach Eddie Valiant a lesson in a way that only Toontown can. With intro by director Robert Zemeckis.
- Who Made Roger Rabbit – A behind-the-scenes making of, hosted by Charles Fleischer, the voice of Roger Rabbit.
- Before and After – Split screen comparison reveals the unbelievable talent of the live-action actors, animators and the special effects.
- Toon Stand-Ins – Watch as the cast rehearse with life size stand-ins for the toons.
- Behind the Ears: The True Story of Roger Rabbit – An in-depth, behind-the-scenes documentary.
- On Set! Benny the Cab – The making of a scene from the movie.